John grew up in the Bronx helping his father in construction and learning building skills from an early age. John & Cathi Lynch both attended Fordham University in NYC and married right out of college. After a number of years in the automotive industry, John and Cathi decided to take John’s knowledge and invest in their own future by purchasing a Pillar To Post franchise in 1998. John pours all of his education, personality, and passion into The Pillar To Post Lynch Team. With John’s guidance, The Lynch Team has developed into a home inspection family with six additional knowledgeable and passionate inspectors who have performed over 16,000 home inspections!
EASIEST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!
The Lynch Team Includes Seven Highly Qualified Home Inspectors and a knowledgeable and fun customer service staff to handle all your scheduling needs.
We are the EASIEST company to do business with!
- ONE CALL to our office to schedule all aspects of the inspection
- We offer three building inspection options and the following in-house services: Radon, Water Testing, and Mold Air-Sampling. We also have partnerships for chimney, pool, septic, and well inspections.
- Same day reports printed on-site to make for a smoother transaction
- Availability of up to 14 inspections every day
- Communicate directly with our office staff via phone, email, Facebook, texting, twitter, Instagram, whatever works best for you!
We instill CONFIDENCE in all we serve.
- Our inspectors use fair, accurate, and non-alarming language with a strong focus on educating the home buyers so they are confident in their prospective home purchase
- We are ASHI & InterNACHI certified and carry Errors & Omission insurance for all parties
We are CONSISTENT in all we do.
- All of our inspectors are trained by John Lynch to ensure consistent quality and to benefit from his 21+ years of experience.
- Consistent training means each inspector delivers the same great experience, including a clean and professional appearance, a thorough and accurate inspection, and an easy-to-read inspection report
We deliver a COMFORTABLE experience.
- Pre-inspection communication ensures the buyer has knowledge of all services and pricing that we offer
- To make our clients more comfortable, we bring snacks, tape measures, water, and even chairs for vacant properties!
Trusted By Real Estate Professionals
As a leader in the real estate industry, we are frequently asked to hold Continuing Education Courses, also called CEPs. We are trusted to educate and inform our local real estate professionals on homes and related topics and are the most requested home inspection team by Realtors when purchasing their own homes!
Pillar To Post Exceeds the Standards for Home Inspections
Not only do we help home buyers, home sellers, and realtors by exceeding the industry standards, we take the time to educate our clients during the home inspection process.
Why Customers Refer Family and Friends
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
I really enjoyed the exceptional customer service from the minute I made the phone call to them accommodating some schedule changes to their prompt arrival as promised. The inspection was very thorough and my presence was welcomed at every step of the process despite my questions, concerns or other spontaneous interruptions. Very professional and courtesy people make this company and although I did not proceed with the purchase of the home, I will definitely use Pillar to Post for my home inspection needs in the future. Thanks! Lindsay H., Happy Customer
Local business is highly professional, has strong customer focus, and is results oriented. Courteous professionals who thoroughly explained the process and options. Excellent followup! Barbara S., Happy Customer
I appreciate the professionalism, but also making it a “fun” experience. Extremely knowledgeable staff; quick responses for everything from a simple question, to appointment setting, to follow up and beyond! My clients are quite pleased, and really appreciate the home inspection binder to keep with their records! Amethyst Fisher, Agent
I only use P2P unless the client has someone specific they want to use. Staff is great, communication is on point, inspectors knowledgeable, inspection reports are thorough & easy to understand. Greg Garrett, Agent